Used Kashmiri chilli powder as one of the main ingredients, hence the name !!
1 kg chicken
3 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1/8 tsp all ground spice powder
2 ½ in piece ginger, chopped
10 garlic cloves
10 -15 rose shallots
1 tsp aniseeds
1 tsp freshly ground fennel seeds
3 tsp lemon/ lime juice
6 -7 tsp rice flour
1/4 kg peanut oil or any other oil
Fried curry leaves
1. Wash and clean the chicken. Cut into large pieces and make gashes in it.
2. Gring into a paste ingredients 5 to 6.
3. Add the lime juice,chilli powder,turmeric powder, all ground spice powder to the ground paste and rub the chicken pieces with it.
4. Keep in a cool place for 4 hours.
5. Sprinkle the rice flour over and fry the chicken pieces in hot oil.
6.The residue of the fried flour should be drained and sprinkled on the chicken pieces. Serve hot