The three awards: 1. Kreative Blog Award 2. I love your Blog Award 3. One Lovely Blog Award
Now on the tag :
1.What is your current obsession?
Improving my blog and websites
2. What are you wearing today?
My black jumper and pink short tshirt
3. What’s for dinner?
Havent decided yet....just finished breakfast!!
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
If its edibles then mandarin nova oranges
5. What are you listening to right now?
The ruffling of the leaves ...its windy here and looks like going to rain.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Someone that I just only came to know recently.
One thing we have in comment , have blog regarding food and I like to participate in her blog events.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Kiwi fruit, comfortable clothes, coffee(must have) and H2o(water)
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
See the pyramid in Egypt
10. Which language do you want to learn?
11. Who do you want to meet right now?
My classmates and college mates, miss them.
12. What is your favourite colour?
Purple and black
13. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
Black pants/jeans , design tshirts
14. What is your dream job?
Accountant, Archaeologist .
15. What’s your favourite magazine?
Flavour(food and drink) and Chips (computer magazine)
16. If you had $1000 now, what would you spend it on?(I have changed this Q slightly)
A latest model handphone perhaps
17. Describe your personal style?
Modern and stylish
18. What are you going to do after this?
Cook for lunch
19. What are your favourite movies?
I love –Sherlock Holmes, Hercule Poirot movies, investigation and mystery movies
20. What inspires you?
My kids , Myself
21. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
a. Dress to the occasion (I have to agree with PJ with this)
b. Colour coordinated ( yup..am very fussy with the colours I wear)
c. Use some make up,not strong but mild
22.Coffee or Tea?
But of course....coffee...coffee and coffee
23. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Drink coffee...no idea...but it really makes me feel better (winks) ,spend time in computer doing web design ,listen to music
24. What is the meaning of your name?
25. Which other blogs you love visiting?
All blogs that is related to crafts,recipes and web designs.
26. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Chocolates , all type of local Malaysian kuihs
27. Favourite Food??
Malaysia is rich with many flavours ..so here goes, Nasi Lemak, Wantan Noodle, Curry Laksa , my mum’s Inchi Pulli and my dad’s green bean payasam.
28. What do you consider to be unethical in blogging?
Copying other peoples recipes or photos and not placing a credit.
Am adding my question here:
29. Your favourite season:
Spring...luv the smell and colours that nature has to offer
The rules for the people am tagging are:
If you have already got these awards and have been tagged, ’congrats to you’ but please be sure to pass it on and make a blogger-friend smile.
Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other people.
Now am passing these awards and tagging :
Back too Padmajha(PJ)
Congratulation to all of you.
Now for my entry :
Shallots,onions ,garlic ,chives and so in the allium family are ingredients widely used around the world for cooking.These ingredients plays a very important part in preparing Malaysian food here too.
When Jugalbandiannounced this month theme for the CLICK Photo event :Allium, I was cracking of an idea on how to construct a picture. Frankly I think I have taken 20 clicks ,and finally decided on submitting the above picture for the event.