Butter Marble Cake



Quite some time back I bought a packet of Brown & Polson Butter Flavour Cake Mix. Even thou I was planning to bake it but just cudnt find the time.Finally one Sunday morning ,I decided to do my baking. The cake mix has a combination of flour, corn flour and sugar in it.Therefore there was no need to add sugar in the cake batter.I also had some flowers made with fondant .I used butter cream to place the flower fondant on the cake.
Even thou there was a recipe attached on the packet itself, I did not follow it. I changed on the amount and ingredients overall.The cake came out quite well, soft and moist.
Cadbury’s latest addition in its products were cadbury chocolate mouse, cadbury praline and cadbury orange cream all with soft centers.I have used the cadbury chocolate mousse to give the chocolate flavour
.


Ingredients :
1 packet (400gm) Brown & Polson Butter Cake Mix
240gm butter
4 large eggs
100ml fresh milk
70gm cadbury chocolate mousse (melted)
¼ tsp chocolate emulco(optional)
1 tsp vanilla essence

Beat butter until smooth and creamy.While beating , add in eggs ,one by one.Add in vanilla essence and stir until well blended.Pour in part of the fresh milk, alternately with butter cake mix until flour and milk finishes.
Separate 2 ladleful of mixture in a bowl. To it, add in melted chocolate mousse and chocolate emulco.Mix well .

Pour part of the butter batter into a greased cake pan.Then add in the chocolate portion.Finish off by topping with the other half of the butter batter .With your index finger do a swirl motion in the cake batter.This will make the butter and chocolate colouring to mix in between and give a marble effect.

Bake in preheated oven at 180C for 45 to 50 mins.You can decorate the cake as per your liking with whipped cream or butter icing.

I snap quite a lot and therefore have uploaded most of the images taken. (winks)





Thanks for visiting! If you have tried this recipe , please take the time to return back and rate it!!
I would really appreciate it!!






Comments