2 bowls cooked cold rice
100g prawns, shelled
100g chicken pieces
3 pips garlic, pounded
3 red chillies, chopped
50g green peas, corns and diced carrots
1 egg beaten
4 tbsp oil
2 tbsp thin soy sauce
1/2 tsp Chinese cooking wine(optional)
Some chopped spring onions for garnishing
1. Heat oil and saute the garlic.
2. Add prawns and chicken and stir fry until cooked.
3. Add red chillies, rice, green peas,
4. Stir fry until well mixed and hot
5. Add in the seasoning, then the beaten egg and continue to fry until rice is dry.
6. Add salt and pepper.
7. Dish on to plate and garnish with spring onions.
Note: U can use a bit of ginger and shallots if preferred(but the taste will differ).Can also add sliced fishcakes or fishballs.
Thanks for visiting!
Rate this recipe:
The above recipe is my entry for the event Food for 7 stages of life - 6th Edition-Tiffin Box hosted by Sourashtra Kitchen and Sudeshna's 'Cook like a bong'